What personal information does Bargoed Golf Club collect about you?
Bargoed Golf Club collects the following personal information from golfers:
- Name and contact details, such as address, email and phone number.
- Payment details, such as credit card and purchase history.
- Details of golfers’ visits to Golf Club’s website and other information provided, such as responses to surveys and marketing preferences.
How does Bargoed Golf Club use golfers’ personal information?
Bargoed Golf Club uses this information for the following purposes:
- To operate the club and provide golfers with booking, event management and other services they request.
- For internal club record keeping.
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To send Golfers promotional emails about special offers or other membership benefits that they may find interesting (the Golfer can opt-out from receiving these types of communications at any time).
- (Provided the Golfer gives consent) To contact Golfers for market research purposes to ask about new products or services that may be offered in the future (the Golfer can opt-out of receiving these types of communications at any time).
Does Bargoed Golf Club share your personal information with third parties?
Bargoed Golf Club will not share Golfers’ personal information without consent, except:
- Where it is necessary to share with a service provider, such as GolfNow, in order to provide Golfers with services they have requested, such as booking tee times, customer support or marketing.
- To share it with trusted business partners for the purposes of conducting data analytics or market research on an aggregated or anonymised basis.
- Where Bargoed Golf Club has a legal obligation to disclose the information (such as responding to a court order), to protect Bargoed Golf Club’s legal rights or to prevent fraud or illegal activity.